In honor of the loyal and determined character of Pax from Pierce Brown’s Red Rising trilogy.
" A mountain pushes it aside and runs at me. Pax. In case I am an idiot, he roars his name at me. His parents bred him to lead Obsidian landing parties into hull breaches. ‘Pax au Telemanus!’ …. he hugs me. It’s like being embraced by a golden bear that keeps screaming its own damn name." – Red Rising, Pierce Brown
Fanny pack is the ultimate accessory for people on the go. And this waist bag has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your favorite fashion item if you’re going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free.
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: H 6.5” (16cm), W 13” (33cm), D 2¾” (7cm)
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
• Silky lining, piped inside hems
• 1¼” wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators